Legacy at Grande'Vie and Village Wood
2140 Five Mile Line Rd Penfield NY 14526
• Assisted Living
• Enhanced Assisted Living
• Memory Care
• Respite Care
• Adult Daycare
Step inside and you’ll be greeted with genuine smiles and inviting, well-appointed common areas. Enjoy amenities such as chef-prepared meals, health and wellness classes, our signature Living Very Well life-enrichment activities/excursions, live entertainment, transportation, housekeeping, and much more. Take a stroll around our delightfully quiet campus near the Penfield Four Corners, walk to Starbucks or local restaurants, or just relax in one of our delightful courtyards.
Our professionally trained and experienced team is deeply committed to you, your family, and your well-being. Licensed nurses, case managers, and compassionate care aides create a worry-free setting with individualized attention and respectful support. Your monthly fee includes:
Accommodations & Community
• Beautifully furnished 1-bedroom or studio suites (private or shared), ready for your personal touches
• Individual thermostat control (heat & AC)
• All utilities (except phone, cable, and internet)
• Well-appointed common areas, many with free Wi-Fi
• Courtyards & gardens, salon/barber shop, interfaith chapel, library
• Close to Routes 590&441, shopping, medical centers, parks, and much more
Amenities & Services
• Chef-prepared cuisine & snacks
• Legacy’s signature Living Very Well life-enrichment activities/excursions for enrichment of the mind, body, & soul—for residents of all levels of mobility
• Scheduled transportation
• Housekeeping, laundry/linen & concierge services
Personal & Health Care Services
• On-site visits by board-certified Geriatric Physician/PA/NP
• Discrete & personalized assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.
• Medication, diabetes &/or medical equipment management
• On-site case managers
• On-site lab, pharmacy, therapy, podiatry
Grande'Vie is co-located with Legacy at Village Wood, which provides Independent Senior Living.
Whether you are looking for a safe, licensed senior living community with assisted living, enhanced assisted living, adult day care, memory care, or respite care/short-term care in Penfield, New York, or a retirement community that provides a continuum of care in the greater Rochester, New York area, Legacy’s Grande’Vie offers the health care, personal care, amenities, services, and activities to support you in living very well every day.
Discover the difference Grande’Vie can make in your life or in the life of someone you love.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
great place to live
My mother has lived at the grand vie for 6 months. She loves it there. The staff is very kind and she loves the people she sits with at her diner table. I am very happy to see her loving life there.
I have visited many places in the area to find extended care facility for my 90 year old mom who recently fell. The staff was marvelous, but upon the tour of grand vie we noticed dirty carpets, dreary...
Grande Vie has always provided my mother with the best care. After three years of living at the community in confident we made the best choice for her. Quick resolution of problems or concerns has been the...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.