Kelly Creek Adult Care Home
2631 SE Wendy Drive Gresham OR 97080
Kelly Creek Adult Care Home is a residential care home located just east of Portland in the charming city of Gresham, Oregon, which is in Multnomah County. Our community is among the largest in the state of Oregon with numerous activities and events for everyone to enjoy. Gresham is a wonderful place to live and a great place for friends and family members to visit.
Kelly Creek Adult Care Home continues to focus on providing the highest quality of life while striving to meet each resident's needs in a spacious, charming group home setting. Our community is committed to providing a safe and secure atmosphere for all residents with a wander alert system available. Our caring, compassionate staff is highly qualified to provide care and comfort to all residents any time of the day or night.
Besides continuing to meet all the medical and physical needs of each resident, our charming community is active and inspires to engage seniors to participate and socialize with friends with our numerous amenities, including:
- Spacious outdoor and indoor common areas to allow time to socialize with old and new friends
- A hairdresser is available
- Access to devotional services in the home and offsite
- Meals provided to meet all health issues and requirements including kosher and vegetarian choices
- Both onsite and offsite activities to keep seniors engaged
- Transportation available including conveniently located near a bus line
We are proud of our caring, vibrant community. We would like to take the time to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at Kelly Creek Adult Care Home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.