Fit Adult Care Home LLC
3668 NE Division Street Gresham OR 97030
Fit Adult Care Home LLC is a residential care home located in the beautiful city of Gresham, Oregon, which is Multnomah County. Our historic community is the fourth largest in the state with wonderful restaurants and shops. Gresham is a wonderful place to live with lots of events and activities for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
Fit Adult Care Home LLC is dedicated to providing all seniors with the highest quality of life while striving to meet each individual senior's needs in a spacious and beautiful group home setting. Our community is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all residents. Our compassionate, caring staff is onsite day and night to keep all residents comfortable.
In addition to meeting all the medical and physical needs of each senior, our vibrant community encourages all residents to be active with our various amenities, including:
- Dog and cats accepted in a pet friendly environment
- Both offsite and onsite planned activities to keep seniors engaged while encouraging socialization with others
- An indoor common area for relaxing and enjoying conversation with others
- An onsite beautician
- An outdoor designated smoking area
- Transportation available including conveniently located near a bus line
- Nutritionally based meals provided including kosher and vegetarian options available
We are proud of our caring, vibrant community. We would like to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Fit Adult Care Home LLC.
Pricing at Fit Adult Care Home LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Fit Adult Care Home LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Fit Adult Care Home LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.