Joshua's Foundation Assisted Living
388 Elbow Circle Ridgeway SC 29130
Pricing at Joshua's Foundation Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Joshua's Foundation Assisted Living
- Things fine until he got sick This is when he really needs a friend.
My brother has been at Joshuas Foundation for over a year but fell and had to have hip surgery then had a stroke. I am disappointed in Joshuas Foundation not taking any interest in him since has has been so...
- Joshuas Place loves my Brother
I am so happy with the change in my brother since he is living at Joshua's Foundation. They are so good to him and he always tells me about what they had to eat, which is a good thing. He uses the phone...
- A great small community place for my husbands mom.
Joshua's has great staff that is very friendly, kind and caring. It has been a very safe place for my mother in law and she has really nestling into the small community there. She requires a little extra...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Joshua's Foundation Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Joshua's Foundation Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.