Hollybrook Senior Living at Orange
2025 North Bush Street Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dedication to resident satisfaction
- Outstanding care services
- Newly renovated apartment units
- Diverse programming and activities
- All-day dining services
- Special Events Hollybrook Senior Living of Orange is conveniently located in the heart of Orange County. Nestled right off the Santa Ana Freeway and Main Street between bustling Anaheim, Orange, Tustin, and Santa Ana. Come take a tour, and see the difference!
Pricing at Hollybrook Senior Living at Orange
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Hollybrook Senior Living at Orange
- Some Improvements Needed
Overall, our experience at Hollybook has been decent, but there are some things that could use improvements. When we were looking to move in, the people there went out of their way to understand what kind of...
- Would Have Been Very Convient
This community was very lovely however I felt maybe the lighting was a little darker than other communities we had been in. The staff was wonderful very kind and friendly the residents that we saw seemed to...
- Gentle Care!!
I have no complaints about how things had went at this community for my husband while he was in there care. The staff where kind and made sure to accommodate his needs to the best of there ability. I would...See all 40 community reviews
Community Details at Hollybrook Senior Living at Orange
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hollybrook Senior Living at Orange
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.