Hillside Garden II
2541 Abedul Street Carlsbad CA 92009
All five facilities are located in quiet residential neighborhoods in Carlsbad with close proximity to parks and beaches. They are operated under the close management of owners Jasmine and Vic and manager Tomas. They are well-known throughout their neighborhood and have a good reputation with the Department of Social Services, Licensees and Ombudsman.
Individual Care Plans - Our Goals:
To provide kind, safe and healthy support to residents and their families by individualizing care plans for each resident.
To honor, love and give each of them the chance to live with dignity.
To provide for them and support their stay as long as they need us.
Not to give up on them by sending them out to different homes when they need us the most.
To stay in touch with families and remember our residents long after they are gone.
High Staff/Resident Ratio
- We provide private rooms, a warm family atmosphere and caring staff that are trained to help dementia residents. Two caregivers are on duty 24 hours a day for six residents. Assistance with medication, bathing and dressing is included in our services. Dementia and hospice waivers are in place if needed.
Mobile Doctors, home health nurses, therapists and dentists visit as often as needed to provide medical assistance and support.
- Nutritious and balanced home-cooked meals are served daily with accommodation made for residents with special dietary needs.
are planned and they depend upon residents' interests and capabilities. Mornings start with light exercises after breakfast. We have house pets, we do gardening and we enjoy live singing and entertainment from a guitarist every other week.
In the spring, we visit the Carlsbad Flower Fields. In the summer we enjoy sunsets and walks on the Carlsbad beaches. During the fall, we have visits from children on Halloween and we prepare a Thanksgiving lunch. In the winter, we enjoy shopping at the Outlet Mall and getting ready for the holidays. Sometimes we visit the library, help with shopping for groceries at Costco, or just go for a ride.
Come be a Part of our Extended Family
Pricing at Hillside Garden II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Hillside Garden II
Community Details at Hillside Garden II
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hillside Garden II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.