Heritage Woods of Freeport
1500 S Forest Rd Freeport IL 61032
Heritage Woods of Freeport
Heritage Woods of Freeport is an affordable assisted living community serving adults 65 or older, fully certified by the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Living. Situated in Stephenson County, Illinois about 25 miles west of Rockford, Heritage Woods is a lovely place to call home, and a wonderful place for family and friends to visit.
Our well-trained and devoted staff are committed to providing our seniors with a high quality of life while promoting independence with compassion and dignity. Heritage Woods of Freeport received the 2015 Best of Freeport Award, the only assisted living community to receive this honor. This award honors businesses that make Freeport a great place to live, work and play while providing excellence in service to those they serve and their community. Our beautiful 2-storey building houses 76 studio and one-bedroom apartments, each with its own kitchenette, spacious private bathroom/shower with grab bar, and emergency alert system. In addition, we offer numerous amenities and activities to encourage all residents to become involved including:
- Three restaurant style meals served daily plus snacks
- Spacious dining room with private dining room available
- Medication set-up, reminders and assistance
- 24-hour on-call healthcare staff
- On-site beauty/barber services
- Assistance with scheduled transportation
- Range of interesting and varied programs/events
- Library and computer room
- Country store and exercise room
- Spacious lounge for visiting with family and friends
Heritage Woods is a warm and inviting place to call home with compassionate and caring staff who ensure the highest level of care. We invite you to join us and learn more about our award winning affordable assisted living community in Freeport.
Pricing at Heritage Woods of Freeport
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heritage Woods of Freeport
- Nice facility but staff attention may be inadequate
I've visited residents there and it appears to be a welcoming and clean facility. If you're thinking of placing someone there, I would ask about the LPN/ nursing assistant/other caregiver ratio and...
- Very nice community!
Overall we've had a very good experience with Heritage Woods! We had a bit of a rocky start due to some miscommunication with the caregivers, but they resolved things quickly and they have been great ever...
Community Details at Heritage Woods of Freeport
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heritage Woods of Freeport
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.