300 Huguley Boulevard Burleson TX 76028
Heritage Place Independent Living is a very unique, Independent Living community. We are considered an All-Inclusive Senior community, in addition to having a 24 hour Concierge able to assist our Residents around the clock and Safety Pull Cords in each room of each Apt.
Heritage Place Senior Independent Living provides a number of services and features.
Virtually All Inclusive:
- 3x Full Meals per day
- All Utilities included (exception, a land line phone, Internet connection in your Apt., upgraded cable package from the Basic cable package)
Basic Cable TV is Included
- Full Activity Calendar — a wide range of Activities, something for everyone!
- House-keeping weekly
- Linen Service weekly
- 24 hour Concierge service
- Safety Pull Cords in each room of the Apts.
- Transportation (scheduled and unscheduled)
- Free Membership to Huguley Fitness Center
And much, much more...Friendly Residents, Family Atmosphere, Comfortable setting...
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Heritage Place Reviews
- Very Outgoing Couple
Things have been going so well for my parents here. They are loving their new surroundings. They are both so active and social so they are loving the activities and social events the community offers. The staff...
- The best of care
We like the care of the staff from this community. The community is clean and we like the environment. The menu is outstanding and we like everything that is offered. They have live music and they socialize...
- We Had A Nice Tour
We had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind, and helpful. The community was nice, and clean from what we saw. The staff was informative, and answered my questions. The experience went well...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.