Heritage Place Independent Living
300 Huguley Boulevard Burleson TX 76028
Heritage Place Independent Living is a very unique, Independent Living community. We are considered an All-Inclusive Senior community, in addition to having a 24 hour Concierge able to assist our Residents around the clock and Safety Pull Cords in each room of each Apt.
Heritage Place Senior Independent Living provides a number of services and features.
Virtually All Inclusive:
- 3x Full Meals per day
- All Utilities included (exception, a land line phone, Internet connection in your Apt., upgraded cable package from the Basic cable package)
Basic Cable TV is Included
- Full Activity Calendar — a wide range of Activities, something for everyone!
- House-keeping weekly
- Linen Service weekly
- 24 hour Concierge service
- Safety Pull Cords in each room of the Apts.
- Transportation (scheduled and unscheduled)
- Free Membership to Huguley Fitness Center
And much, much more...Friendly Residents, Family Atmosphere, Comfortable setting...
Pricing at Heritage Place Independent Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heritage Place Independent Living
Residents were friendly and happy. Food delicious. Apartments roomy.
Didn’t appreciate that when I asked about daily checks or check in for residents, she said that anyone telling me that they do that is not being truthful. If you don’t have it, then say so, don’t act like a...
Location is fabulous inside and out. The floor plan was one of the smallest and there was no tub or oven in the rooms. Lowest community fee offered. Have to take a second look.
- See all 28 community reviews
Community Details at Heritage Place Independent Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heritage Place Independent Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.