2425 E Hanna Ave Tampa FL 33610
The staff members at Hanna Oaks are committed to providing each and every resident with a private and peaceful place to call home. Those who choose to live at this community will receive the right amount of care and assistance to help improve their quality of life. Whether an individual requires memory care for Alzheimer's or dementia, or simply needs minimal assistance with daily activities, the trained professionals who work at Hanna Oaks are available at all times to lend a helping hand.
In addition to meeting the personal and medical needs of each resident, this assisted living community also offers an assortment of services and amenities designed to make each senior feel right at home. These extras include:
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Social and recreational activities
- Scheduled transportation services
- Beauty/barber shop appointments
- Access to a relaxing commons area
- Wooded surroundings outdoors
At Hanna Oaks we are proud to offer a wide range of services to meet the specific needs of our residents and strive to provide each individual with the highest quality care to ensure that they will always feel young at heart.
Pricing at Hanna Oaks
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Hanna Oaks
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hanna Oaks
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.