Good Samaritan Elderly Home I
23571 Rhea Drive Moreno Valley CA 92557
Good Samaritan Elderly Home I is a senior care home located in exceptionally attractive Moreno Valley, California, located in Riverside County. The structure of our residential care home is a single-story structure to as to ensure easy movement and accessibility by the seniors. Within the metropolitan city and the elegance of the environment which make it attractive for people to stay and visit.
Good Samaritan Elderly Home I has always been striving to provide the best services to our seniors to feel comfortable and ensuring their needs are met to the fullest. The quality services in our community have been so unique due to the professionalism of our dedicated staffs that ensures all the seniors are comfortable. Considering needs of our seniors, our dedicated staffs are always committed to ensure senior are comfortable, and their needs are well catered for during their stay in our community.
Medical and physical wellbeing being our mandate in our community, we also ensure seniors remain active during their stay in our group home setting. These include:
- Spacious sitting rooms with relaxing fireplace
- Partnering with the care agency for the quality medical services for the seniors
- Various religious denomination for seniors to choose from
- Several dining option that are spacious with restaurant dining style and comfortable private dining room
With the above amenities in our community, making a choice in joining us is usually the noble idea for the seniors. To ensure one has the best relaxation, independence and freedom, seniors should join as at Good Samaritan Elderly Home I.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Good Samaritan Elderly Home I Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.