Four Seasons Elderly Care Home, Inc.
81-399 Avenida Coyote Indio CA 92201
- Provides 24hrs/day, 7days/week monitoring, assistance and care for the elderly and adults.
- Medication management.
- Provide three nutritious meals and snacks
- Special diets as required.
- Laundry & housekeeping.
- Assistance in activities of daily living, bathing, ambulating, grooming, hygiene, etc.
- Exercise and activities.
Pricing at Four Seasons Elderly Care Home, Inc.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Four Seasons Elderly Care Home, Inc.
Clean well equipped. Terri seems nice and qualified. This is a 6 bed shared room facility. One central bath services all 6 residents w/portable commodes at bedside. Little space for exercise either inside...
- Really nice and pleasantly surprised!
They have been really good to my mother. I like the way they keep in contact with me- they send me emails with pictures of my mother and what she's up to. They had a Christmas party for family to come to...
Community Details at Four Seasons Elderly Care Home, Inc.
Senior Housing Types Provided at Four Seasons Elderly Care Home, Inc.
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.