Everlasting Home Care
5413 Brockwood Place Long Beach CA 90808
Everlasting Home Care
Everlasting Home Care is a senior care home that is located in the southern city of Long Beach, CA and in Los Angeles County. Long Beach is along the coastline of the Northern Pacific Ocean, offering beautiful and relaxing water views from all over the city. For golf enthusiasts, the group home itself is within walking distance to the large Sky links at Long Beach Golf Course. It is also a short walk to Parkcrest, which features the Heartwell Lake. The beautiful scenery and interesting attractions make Long Beach a great place to consider as your new home.
Everlasting Home Care takes pride in the level of safety and care that it provides. Our 24 hour staff are attentive and highly qualified. The small community is secure, with controlled access and reserved parking spots. Licensed medical professionals are available for any medical concerns.
In addition to the exciting location and the controlled, safe community, Everlasting Home Care also cares about the comfort of its residents. We offer the following amenities:
- Assistance available for everyday activities
- Transportation available to local dining, entertainment and medical appointments
- Daily prepared nutritious meals
- Small, comfortable rooms with handicap accessibility
- Regularly planned events on-site and off-site
Everlasting Home Care is excited to offer you with the convenience, comfort and peace of mind that will allow you to feel independent in your new home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.