2513 West 168th Street Torrance CA 90504
- Professional but personalized senior living atmosphere
- Clean and safe surroundings
- Great quality of services
- All amenities.
- Budget friendly with great level of care for your aging parents who are not ready for independent living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I would recommend Evergreen Haven!!
My husband enjoys living at Evergreen Haven. He gets along well with the staff and they are good with him. They cook homemade food and he seems to like it. They get the residents up so everyone can eat at...
A Smooth Move for Dad.
The initial contact was very friendly when we went to tour Evergreen Haven. Most questions were answered during the tour, and the administrator gave us her cell phone and allowed us to call anytime with additional...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.