Elmcroft of Cottonwood
3002 Jack Rabbit Rd Temple TX 76502
Elmcroft of Cottonwood is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared assisted living apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
Pricing at Elmcroft of Cottonwood
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Elmcroft of Cottonwood
Elmcroft of Cottonwood is a very nice community situated off of Loop 636 near Baylor Scott & White Medical Center. While it is not one of the newer facilities in and around Temple, it is easy to see that...
- Nice facility but not as upscale as other places
I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. I feel like this wasn’t as upscale as other places and it just wasn’t aesthetically. I found out there are two types of facilities when you look...
We met with [Removed] for our tour. He spent a lot of time with us. Loved his love for the job and the people he worked with (staff and residents). We did not feel rushed. If you could clone him I think you...See all 25 community reviews
Community Details at Elmcroft of Cottonwood
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elmcroft of Cottonwood
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.