2505 E Bradford Avenue Milwaukee WI 53211
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.
For 135 years and counting, Eastcastle Place has been a beautifully welcoming senior living community in the heart of Milwaukee’s East Side. What makes life rich is all within reach — from the lake and your favorite spots on Downer Avenue to the friend next door who shares your love of life. With first-class services and amenities alongside a robust and interesting calendar of programs, this is where you can branch out to find new ways of relishing each day. And because we’re a Life Plan Community, you can have confidence in your future because if you ever need quality health services, — a full continuum of care is right on-site in the familiar surroundings you love.
You have some remarkable one- and two-bedroom independent living options at Eastcastle. Our Victorian Gothic building was built in 1892 and has unique apartment homes that reflect its architectural character. Most have views of Gilman Triangle Park, and you’ll find some that have corner fireplaces and leaded glass bookcases. Our contemporary apartments have beautiful detailing and special features such as balconies, fireplaces, and turrets. Whatever your style, there’s a floor plan to fit.
At Eastcastle Place, we take care of the little things so you have time for more important ones. The outstanding amenities here make it easy to stay fit, manage errands, enjoy a great meal, and so much more — because it’s all right outside your door. And it’s all included in your monthly service fee, so you don’t have to pay extra for the little extras.
- Restaurant-style dining in multiple venues
- Concierge services
- Fitness classes and personal trainers
- Creative arts studio
- Day and overnight trips
- Rooftop garden terrace
- Herb, flower and vegetable gardens
- Aquatic, spa & fitness center
- On-site activities and events
- Restaurant, theater and symphony outings
- Heated underground parking and surface parking
- Weekly shopping trips
- Community-wide WiFi
- Beauty salons/barber-shops
- Complimentary private and group transportation available
- In-house bank and general store
- Cable television
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- On-site medical services
- Full dental office
- 24-hour security
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Weekly flat linen service
Pricing at Eastcastle Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Eastcastle Place
Community Details at Eastcastle Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Eastcastle Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.