2505 E Bradford Avenue Milwaukee WI 53211
Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom Apartment housing with convenient access to all of the sophistication of this neighborhood and downtown Milwaukee.
Pursue the activities you enjoy most while maintaining your healthy active lifestyle. Eastcastle Place is the place to be on the east side.
ASSISTED LIVING (RCAC):
Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with walk in showers. Common spaces on each floor include fire places and sunrooms. Our Assisted Living Apartments have a unique and independent feel.
Families can be secure knowing our caring staff will provide assistance when it's needed.
CBRF (Memory Support):
When a loved one needs memory support, Milwaukee has a destination with the advanced therapies, privacy and loving care that families seek: Eastcastle Place. Skilled memory care specialists work closely with residents, each other, and family members to develop the best possible plans in the best possible environment.
Residents live in beautiful private rooms specially designed with both security and independence in mind. Our Masterpiece Living philosophy also inspires our programs here: nurturing mind, body and spirit with stimulating activities and personal guidance, day after day. Our goal: to keep our residents looking and feeling their best. Everything is designed to build and reinforce skills in an atmosphere of peace and optimism.
There's additional security in living in a respected continuing care retirement community: skilled nursing and rehabilitation are right on site. Our care team is trained to spot changes in behavior that can reveal a need for extra support—and that support is always at hand.
- 3 Chef prepares meals per day - Restaurant style dining
- Cultural, social, educational and recreational activities
- 24-hour security monitoring
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Wellness program- health education, screening programs promoting wellness, and preventative health maintenance
- On-site medical services including dentist, pharmacy services, podiatrist and physical therapy
- Massage therapy
- Chapel services
- Living room / lounge
- Private party dining room
- Aquatic, spa & fitness center
- Personal trainer
- General store
- Park-like grounds
- Business center with computer and internet access
- Beauty salons / barber shops / manicurist
- Arts & crafts studio
- Club room
- Concierge services
- Auditorium / media room
- Exterior courtyards
- Heater underground parking and surface parking
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Eastcastle Place Reviews
- Just what we needed!
They are really very. very good with my mom. They offer a lot of activities, but mom has not gotten into them yet. The food is good and enough portions. The community and her room is always clean never a...
- Nice Staff!!
I had an appointment to tour the community Eastcastle Place. The tour guide that normally is there was absent that day and another person gave me the tour. The person that was substituting the tour guide was...
- Top Notch Place
We loved everything about the Eastcastle Place. Everything was very nice and well kept. It was close to us and all the staff seemed equally as awesome.See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.