Drake Wood Manor, Inc
4353 W Walton Blvd Waterford MI 48329
Drake Wood Manor, Inc. is a residential care home located in the serene area of Waterford Township, which is in Oakland County. Our charming area gives us the chance to view all the changing seasons with all their fabulous wonder including colorful falls and vibrant springs. Waterford Township is a great place to live and a wonderful place for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
Drake Wood Manor, Inc. is committed to providing all seniors with a high quality of life while striving to meet each resident's specific needs in a spacious, beautiful group home setting. Our community is dedicated to keeping all seniors' safe and secure. Our qualified, caring, and compassionate staff is available day or night to provide care and comfort.
- Both indoor and outdoor common area allow residents time to relax and socialize with friends in a peaceful environment
- Nutritionally based meals including kosher and vegetarian options to meet all dietary requirements of each resident
- Various transportation options available including conveniently located near a bus line
- Resident parking spaces available
- Onsite and offsite devotional services available
- Daily onsite activities planned to keep senior engaged while socializing with peers
- An outdoor designated smoking area available
We are proud of our vibrant, fun loving community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Drake Wood Manor.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not the place for my parents!!
The staff where very helpful and welcoming to my loved one and I during our tour of there facility. They also had a lot of great information available to us and answered and questions we had for them in detail....
Everything seems to be ok with my Mom at Drake Wood. She's fitting right in with the other residents. It's like a neighborhood home, ranch house. Only 16 residents. It's a convenient location for...
Put your loved one into very caring & capable hands.
After looking at several facilities for my 91 year old mother, my sister and I looked at Drake Wood Manor and felt the difference the moment we walked through the door. The staff is very caring, professional,...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.