1203 Walker Rd Dover DE 19904
Our 71 apartment community offers assisted living care as well as an Alzheimer's and dementia care unit. Our Alzheimer's and dementia unit provides individual and group activities with a consistent and reliable staff that are well trained in working with individuals having a spectrum of cognitive issues.
The staff at Dover Place is known for their compassion and responsiveness, and they go above and beyond to meet the needs of residents. Residents enjoy as much independence as possible with access to the assistance they may need. Our community is beautiful, comfortable, welcoming, and offers everything to make you feel at home, including:
- Private bathrooms and kitchens
- Cozy common areas for visiting with friends and family
- Beautiful gardens and courtyards with scenic views
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry facilities onsite
- Activity room and wellness center
We look forward to welcoming your family as part of ours at Dover Place.
Pricing at Dover Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Dover Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Dover Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.