Coventry Meadows Assisted Living & Garden Homes
7833 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Garden Homes
- Assisted Living Apartments
- New Energy Wellness
- Moving Forward Rehabilitation
- Auguste's Cottage Memory Care Center
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Long Term Care
- Hospice Care for the terminally ill
- Respite Care, allowing caregivers a break
Pricing at Coventry Meadows Assisted Living & Garden Homes
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Coventry Meadows Assisted Living & Garden Homes
- Good Assisted Living , But Not Impressed with The Memory Care
I was impressed with this community's assisted living portion of the community, but the memory care side wasn't very impressive. Their memory care portion was underground, and down a long hallway, and...
Very nice and friendly. Remodeling some of the rooms and getting new carpeting.
- A delightful experience
I can't say enough about the friendliness of the staff at Coventry Meadows. I feel as though they genuinely care for my father, and also our family (they almost all recognize us and refer to Dad by name...
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Coventry Meadows Assisted Living & Garden Homes
Senior Housing Types Provided at Coventry Meadows Assisted Living & Garden Homes
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.