Country Time Assisted Living
277 S. Main Street Star ID 83669
Country Assisted Living in the Ada County, ID, town of Star is a residential care home that is ideal for those who have always dreamed of retiring to a country community. Star is a small town of slightly under 6,000 people with plenty of fishing holes, golf courses, and public parks for residents and visitors to enjoy. Warm and sunny summers provide plenty of opportunity for outdoor recreation while winters are perfect for sitting by the fire with a beverage and enjoying the company of family and friends.
At Country Time Assisted Living, we consider each resident to be a member of our family. Staff are chosen for their ability to help cultivate a pleasant, caring group home setting while providing professional services to our residents designed to help them get the most out of life. Available services include:
- Help with dressing, skin and hair care, basic grooming, and bathing
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Delicious meals, beverages, and snacks
- Personal laundry services
- Housekeeping and linens
- Staff on duty at all times
- Social events and scheduled community activities
- Holiday and birthday celebrations
Residents constantly comment on how much they enjoy the classic, small country town environment. If you would like more information about our care home, please feel free to give us a call.
Pricing at Country Time Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Country Time Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Country Time Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.