652 S Main Street Star ID 83669
Autumn Cove is a residential care home idyllically situated the Ada county, ID, small town of Star. Star is a classic western small town with a population of just over 5,700 people. Star contains an abundance of small town charm and is surrounded by Idaho's trademark natural beauty. However, Star is within easy driving distance of Boise for those who enjoy going into the city now and then for shopping, culture, and entertainment. Star enjoys warm, dry summers, classic crisp autumns, cool winters, and fresh, pleasant springs.
At Autumn Cove, we strive to provide the best group home setting in the west by cultivating a family-style living environment and by choosing our staff carefully. Applicants must have demonstrated proficiency in personal care and services as well as possess the type of commitment and dedication that makes our home stand out. We work with each resident to craft an individualized care plan designed to allow that person maximum independence while being relieved of everyday chores. Services that we provide include:
- Assistance with personal grooming, hygiene, bathing, and dressing
- Nutritious and delicious meals three times per day
- Refreshing beverages and snack items at all times
- Staff available 24 hours a day each day of the year
- Community outings and scheduled social activities
Residents frequently express how much they enjoy being a part of a warm, caring community in a small, classic American community. We welcome inquiries about our services.
Pricing at Autumn Cove
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Autumn Cove
Senior Housing Types Provided at Autumn Cove
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.