Country Cottage - Lawrenceburg
469 Weakley Creek Rd Lawrenceburg TN 38464
Whether your loved one needs just a little help or emotional support, or requires a great deal of hands-on-care, we can help.
Central to Country Cottages' mission is ~CareSteps~, the customized personal service program that provides just the right kind of help at the right time. Individualized services include:
- Nurse supervised staff
- Twenty-four hour scheduled and unscheduled attention
- ~CareSteps~ Personal Care Plan
- Three homestyle meals a day
- Planned off- and on-site recreation
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
- Weekly personal laundry service
A Lot of Love
The owners and staff of Country Cottage have dedicated themselves to helping you stay focused on the love and caring that has made your family so unique.
Pricing at Country Cottage - Lawrenceburg
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Country Cottage - Lawrenceburg
- Mom's Care
We like this community for the good care from caring and friendly staff. The community is clean and maintained. They do have activities for those who want to participate with others. they community is small...
- A Smaller Facility
It is a smaller facility, I just wish there was a little more activities for my loved one. But she thoroughly enjoys it. The dining room experience was great, we ate there once with her and the location is...
- Very Clean; Friendly Staff ...
Very Clean; Friendly Staff with me & the residents; Each room has accessible full baths; Pull cord for emergencies near bed & in bath; Secured building and outdoors; Field trips planned such as fishing...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Country Cottage - Lawrenceburg
Senior Housing Types Provided at Country Cottage - Lawrenceburg
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.