2373 Roberts Lane Florence AL 35630
At the heart of Columbia Cottage is ~CareSteps~, an individualized service plan designed to solve the real, day-to-day issues that have threatened to destroy the independence you've worked so hard to achieve. ~CareSteps~ assures that you'll receive the right amount of help at the right time. As a team, you, your family, and our trained staff will determine the best way to help you to maintain or improve your independence.
Living Longer, Living Better
- Nurse supervised staff
- Twenty-four hour scheduled and unscheduled attention
- ~CareSteps~ Personal Care Plan
- Three homestyle meals a day
- Planned off- and on-site recreation
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
- Weekly personal laundry service
At Columbia Cottage, you will find people who feel honored to serve you. They care deeply about you and your family, and they take great pride in the little things they do with you and for you. From regular service conferences, quarterly family education programs, and satisfaction report cards, the owners and staff of Columbia Cottage show their personal and professional commitment to you.
Pricing at Columbia Cottage
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Columbia Cottage
- They Have An Excellent Staff Here
My mother is finally getting adjusted to this community, so far everything is working very well. She is getting up and participating in some of the activities. I know is she is in good hands, the staff is excellent....
- Liked the 20 levels of care system. V...
Liked the 20 levels of care system. Very homey feel. Loved the apt looking out onto the courtyard.
Community Details at Columbia Cottage
Senior Housing Types Provided at Columbia Cottage
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.