Cornerstone Assisted Living
40 Orange Tree Circle Vacaville CA 95687
Cornerstone Assisted Living is a senior community located in a picturesque residential area of northern California. Located in a rich valley, Cornerstone enjoys a luxurious view of the soaring Napa Mountain Range. Convenient access to both a major highway and the nearby Sacramento International Airport allows for easy travel to and from this beautiful community.
'Luxury Meets Mobility' is our motto at Cornerstone Assisted Living. We have designed living spaces where residents can show off their personal style even while making room for mobility enhancing devices and conveniences. Despite this, many of our residents rarely spend much time in their rooms, preferring to enjoy their time exercising, engaging in social activities, or simply exploring the nearby shops and parks. Our staff help assist in these activities, providing local transportation and a daily activity schedule for all our residents.
Seniors living at Cornerstone Assisted Living enjoy a wide range of amenities that truly make life fun and exciting. Amenities include:
- High speed internet for easy communication with family and friends
- State-of-the-art exercise and physical therapy room
- Movies played all day long in the quiet theater room
- On-site salon open during regular business hours
- Spacious indoor lounge with working fireplace
- Full private bathroom, kitchen, and refrigerator in every room
- Walking distance from a variety of restaurants, shopping options, and parks
With the assistance of our professional team in California, residents who live at Cornerstone Assisted Living experience life to its fullest. Join Cornerstone Assisted Living today to experience this active luxurious lifestyle for yourself.
Pricing at Cornerstone Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Cornerstone Assisted Living
- Good facility but the staff needs more help
My mom is here and it’s a pretty small facility. They have a good variety of food but my mom complains that the soup has been too watered down. She’s told me but she likes the breakfast, though, and everything...
- Loves To Be Independent
This community is lovely relatively new so the inside and grounds were beautiful. The inside is very warm and inviting. The staff was kind and knowledgeable quite professional. Afte touring the community...
- No complaints here!
This facility is absolutely wonderful! The staff is incredible! The do much more than what is expected of them, and they are sure to cater to my mother's needs and requests. They even go out of their way...
- See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Cornerstone Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cornerstone Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.