Compassion and Care
3719 S Gunnison St. Tacoma WA 98409
Compassion and Care, in Tacoma, WA, is a senior care home that serves Pierce County. Conveniently accessible from Interstate 5, it is located near Fox Island and miles of open beaches. Nearby is Fircrest Golf Club where people can spend the afternoon playing a relaxing game of golf. With the Tacoma Mall just a short drive away, residents will have ample shopping and dining available to them.
Compassion and Care chose its name for a reason. They ensure every staff member they hire is committed to providing unprecedented levels of care, while remaining kind and compassionate toward all residents. They allow you to maintain complete independence, while having your needs tended to and medical services provided. Each staff member receive a thorough background check and undergoes intense training to make sure they are qualified to treat all residents, no matter the circumstances.
At Compassion and Care, residents will enjoy a social atmosphere in a quiet, group home setting. There are a variety of amenities including:
- A small, six bedroom community, ensuring personalized care for every resident
- Home-cooked meals served in a group setting, with dietary restrictions accommodated upon request
- On-site nurses and 24-hour emergency call systems in every room
- Outdoor and indoor common areas with organized activities each day
- Beautifully landscaped premises that safe and secure
At Compassion and Care, residents will feel comfortable and at-ease in the presence of staff, while enjoying a variety of group activities daily. With all there is to see and do, Compassion and Care ensures no resident will ever feel bored.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.