Commonwealth Memory Care at Norfolk
1516 Harmon St. Norfolk VA 23518
Commonwealth Memory Care at Norfolk serves as a comforting retreat for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. Our community offers a relaxing and friendly environment where residents receive the care and service they need in order to continue carrying out the activities of daily living. We have a high staffing ratio and a dynamic activities-centered program, promoting engagement, socialization and overall well-being. Our caregivers are experienced and compassionate, and we are on site around the clock to provide assistance, support and structure.
At Commonwealth Memory Care at Norfolk, we offer a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- A special dining program that features restaurant-style dining and a varied menu that accommodates kosher, vegetarian, low sodium, low sugar and vegan diets
- Comfortable indoor common areas, including a library, a TV lounge and a woodworking shop
- A fully enclosed courtyard with a hummingbird and butterfly garden and walking paths
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Free cable satellite television and high speed internet
At Commonwealth Memory Care at Norfolk, our residents enjoy high quality care that focuses on their individuality and strengths. We are proud of our welcoming community and look forward to having you join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Plenty of activities!!
My father has recently moved into this community and so far things are going okay for him. I had a few communication issues in the beginning with the staff but they have seemed to work them selves out. He has...
Brad and Carrie are caring professionals. Te both covered their depts thoroughly and professionally. Their knowledge is without measure. Their caring and ability to answer immediately all our questions. They...
CMC - Norfolk is the BEST !!! We appreciate and want to thank everyone for all you do.See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.