5732 SE 122nd Ave Portland OR 97236
Each resident deserves to be accepted just as he or she is, with no expectation placed on the resident to behave or perform in a certain manner.
- Daily activity opportunities must be personalized, with a focus on each resident's individual needs and abilities.
- A commitment to maintaining warm, loving, tranquil environment which allows each person to enjoy a relaxed life-style with comfort and dignity.
Pricing at Clarendon Court
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Clarendon Court
Senior Housing Types Provided at Clarendon Court
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.