839 Bestgate Road, Suite 400 Annapolis MD 21401
- Level 1 nursing
- ?Planning and Preparing Meals
- Personal Grooming
- Household Maintenance & Organization
- ?Assistance with Activities
Pricing at Chesapeake Caregivers
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Chesapeake Caregivers
- Great for meeting your needs no matter how or how little help needed.
Chesapeake Care Givers helped us a lot for two weeks after my husband was released from the hospital. Both [name removed] and [name removed] were a pleasure to work with and talk to. The caregivers assigned...
- Good agency
This agency will send out caregivers to help you when you need it. We used them for 3 weeks they did 12 hrs the first 2 weeks then the last week did 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the evening. They did...
- Great Service
Easy to work with, understand needs, and easy to communicate with, very honest up front. Very happy with Caregiver.
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Chesapeake Caregivers
Senior Housing Types Provided at Chesapeake Caregivers
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.