Chehalis West Assisted Living
478 NW Quincy Pl Chehalis WA 98532
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Chehalis West Assisted Living Reviews
- Review of Chehalis West Assisted Living Assisted Living in Chehalis, WA
Locally owned. Friendly and clean. Location is near restaurants and shopping. They take people to the library, etc.; if a group wants to go someplace, management tries to arrange it. Lots of parking. Seemed...
- They're Doing a Great Job
They have church every Sunday, a beautician, people that do nails, games, and a work out type regimen for them to do sitting down. They have barbeques and are willing to take them out if they wish to go to...
- A very nice facility and an exception...
A very nice facility and an exceptional staff. However, it is limited to assisted living and does not provide for continued skilled nursing care.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.