Century Oaks Assisted Living
2100 E Glenhurst Ln Appleton WI 54913
Our fresh approach to assisted living features loving care, a sense of community and lots of engaging activities. We want you to look forward to doing something special when you get up each morning — and you will at Century Oaks. Here, you'll experience a lifestyle based on fun, friendship and fulfillment!
You'll also have peace of mind knowing it's unlikely you'll have to move again — even if you require increasing levels of assistance.
At Century Oaks, we'll continue to care for you as a member of our very own family.
Luxurious amenities include:
- Large and spacious 600 sq. ft. suites
- Fully furnished suites make move-in easy
- Walk-in closets with washer and dryer
- Chef-prepared buffet meals
- Wine service
- Therapy center & spa style salon
- Big-screen movie theater
- Casino-style bingo
- Parties, group outings
- Personalized activity program
- Some pets allowed
- Free WiFi
- State-of-the-art medication and health monitoring
- RN on staff
Pricing at Century Oaks Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Century Oaks Assisted Living
- Wonderful assisted living
Century Oaks is a wonderful assisted living home, My mother in law was extremely happy while recovering from back surgery. They have a professional chef with two entrees' to choose from, a wonderful salad...
A great place for your Mom or Dad. It's like a resort!
- Century Oaks is great
My mother lived at Century Oaks while recovering from knee surgery, we had a wonderful experience and didn't want to leave. The food was delicious staff were very friendly and helpful, and I felt very...
- See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Century Oaks Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Century Oaks Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.