Century Oaks Assisted Living
2100 E Glenhurst Ln Appleton WI 54913
Our fresh approach to assisted living features loving care, a sense of community and lots of engaging activities. We want you to look forward to doing something special when you get up each morning — and you will at Century Oaks. Here, you'll experience a lifestyle based on fun, friendship and fulfillment!
You'll also have peace of mind knowing it's unlikely you'll have to move again — even if you require increasing levels of assistance.
At Century Oaks, we'll continue to care for you as a member of our very own family.
Luxurious amenities include:
- Large and spacious 600 sq. ft. suites
- Fully furnished suites make move-in easy
- Walk-in closets with washer and dryer
- Chef-prepared buffet meals
- Wine service
- Therapy center & spa style salon
- Big-screen movie theater
- Casino-style bingo
- Parties, group outings
- Personalized activity program
- Some pets allowed
- Free WiFi
- State-of-the-art medication and health monitoring
- RN on staff
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Century Oaks Assisted Living Reviews
- Century Oaks is great
My mother lived at Century Oaks while recovering from knee surgery, we had a wonderful experience and didn't want to leave. The food was delicious staff were very friendly and helpful, and I felt very...
Bright and attractive facility. Staff that truly cares for and interacts well with residents and their families. Wonderful amenities and creative activities. Grateful for Bluestone Physicians Services once...
- This was not a good fit at this time
Dad lived at this brand new community for a short time and while they were well meaning I think they just had a young staff that was not trained well in memory care. The community is beautiful. This is supposed...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.