Carolina Gardens at Laurens
420 West Farley Avenue Laurens SC 29360
Residents at Carolina Gardens at Laurens enjoy a vibrant and active lifestyle while receiving high quality care services. We offer holistic care services that meet a wide range of needs, ensuring each resident is receiving care services they need while enjoying all that our community has to offer. Our community engages residents through weekly cocktail hour gatherings, lifelong learning opportunities and a Montessori approach to care that encourages independence and choice. We are proud of our involvement with the larger community of Laurens through volunteer opportunities and intergenerational programs.
Our wide range of services and amenities include:
- Availability of around the clock staff
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- A choice of one-bedroom or studio apartment homes
- Emergency call system, kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator and individual climate control in each apartment
- Welcoming and cozy common areas where residents enjoy socializing and entertaining
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Carolina Gardens at Laurens Reviews
- This has been a good fit for my mom
I am pleased with the care my mom is getting here, I feel comfortable with her in the memory care unit, they are well staffed and She is a level 2 so she does get that extra care she needs here. I would recommend...
- Very Nice Tour
I had a really nice tour of this community. Everyone was very nice, and welcoming. The community appeared to be well-kept, everything looked clean. The experience went well, and I enjoyed my tour. My tour went...
- Review of Carolina Gardens at Laurens - Laurens, SC
Very friendly staff and family atmosphere.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.