Carolina Gardens at Garden City
11951 Grandhaven Drive Murrells Inlet SC 29576
We take advantage of our prime location and play a vital role within the larger Murrells Inlet community, working with the community on projects, intergenerational programs and volunteer opportunities. Carolina Gardens at Garden City encourages residents to live an engaged and independent lifestyle, allowing residents to exercise choice while receiving high quality care services. Our residents thrive, making lasting and meaningful connections with each other and our dedicated staff.
Our community offers enriching services and amenities including:
- A choice of one-bedroom or studio apartments
- Spacious accommodations with kitchenette
- Pet-friendly living
- Convenient location near shopping and banking
- Beauty salon and barber shop within the community
- Individual climate controls in each home
- Emergency call system
- Welcoming and comfortable dining area
- Communal sitting areas with fireplaces where residents gather and develop friendships
Pricing at Carolina Gardens at Garden City
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Carolina Gardens at Garden City
Community Details at Carolina Gardens at Garden City
Senior Housing Types Provided at Carolina Gardens at Garden City
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.