Arbor Landing at Pawley's
7419 Ocean Hwy Pawley's Island SC 29585
If you're looking for pools and tennis courts and a full-service spa, we're probably not the place for your loved one. Our experience is that people who want these kind of amenities are better off just staying home.
But if you're looking for a care experience that's as exceptional as it is affordable -- in a setting that's warm and welcoming and feels just about as close to home as possible -- we should chat.
And please keep the following high-points in mind as you begin your search:
1. You simply won't find a more qualified, experienced, or compassionate team of caregivers anywhere. Our executive director, Anita Williams, is a trained social worker who has more than 20 years of experience running assisted living communities. You owe it to yourself -- or, more importantly, your mom or dad -- to come by and meet them.
2. Our community is beautiful and oozes low-country style. Our courtyards -- complete with mature Palmetto trees and even a putting green -- and screened-in porches offer generous spaces to relax, unwind, and connect with old friends and new.
3. Our rates are very affordable and all-inclusive, which means there are no additional fees for care services. You cover prescriptions, personal care supplies, and telephone services, and the rest is included in the rent. Concerned your loved one can't afford to live in a place as nice as Arbor Landing at Pawleys? You just might be surprised. Call us today to discuss your loved one's specific situation.
We hope we have the opportunity to meet you soon. We'll show you around our community and get to know each other over a glass of sweet tea on the front porch!
Pricing at Arbor Landing at Pawley's
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Arbor Landing at Pawley's
- Arbor Landing is an amazing facility
Arbor Landing is amazing. The place is beautiful, but I am referring to the caring staff and kindness they not only show the residents, but their families as well. I needed to move a loved one from one part...
Beautiful new facility but the cost would be prohited.
Loved it. I don't know of anything that can make it better except expanding on the services. It's remarkable. A new property, amazing decor and staging, immaculate, absolutely beautiful with a great...
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Arbor Landing at Pawley's
Senior Housing Types Provided at Arbor Landing at Pawley's
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.