872 Singleton Ridge Road Conway SC 29526
At Brookdale Conway, we offer holistic care services in a personalized manner. Our well-trained staff value independence and individuality, while also encouraging community involvement and engagement. Brookdale Conway is set on acres of perfectly landscaped grounds with courtyards, gardens and walking paths. Our recently renovated community is elegant and stately, but also welcoming and home-like.
Residents flourish at Brookdale Conway, taking advantage of our community services and amenities, including:
- Linen, laundry and housekeeping services
- Personal care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
- A choice of different apartment floor plans and layouts, including private and companion suites
- Spacious apartment-style accommodations with kitchenette, individual climate controls and large closets
- Pet-friendly accommodations for small pets that can be cared for by the resident
- Ice cream parlor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Conway Reviews
- A Good Tour Overall, But Not For Us
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The experience went well, and everyone was kind. The staff I met was friendly, and helpful. Everything went well for the most part, but I did find another...
- Helpful Staff!!
I have no complaints about how my tour went of this community. The staff where kind and made sure to answer any questions I had for them . I thought they did a good job throughout our entire visit and where...
Very nice, clean & professionally run. Small enough to get personal care & big enough for a variety of activity & meal options. appx 40 residents. Pet friendly, nice courtyard & family activities....See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.