33 Mount Pleasant Ave West Orange NJ 07052
Pricing at Canterbury Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Canterbury Village
- Pay a visit. I think you will be comforted after you see this community.
My mother lived in two assisted living communities before we found Canterbury. The first community was very pretty, fresh flowers, piano in the lobby, a nicely landscaped area with fountain spraying water...
We met on a day when [name removed] was not there, but the Health Director showed us around and answered almost all of our questions. We were shown several sizes of rooms that might be available to us. It...
- Review of Canterbury Village - West Orange, NJ
Great community not too large, friendly staff, good resident care.
- See all 18 community reviews
Community Details at Canterbury Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Canterbury Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.