Canterbury Place Retirement Residence
1 Canterbury Place North York ON M2N0G7
Pricing at Canterbury Place Retirement Residence
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Canterbury Place Retirement Residence
1. NOT pet friendly anymore. If you have a dog, you will be forced to carry it in your arms in the elevator. If you cannot do this, you will be forced to spend a lot of money purchasing a dog stroller that...
- Review of Canterbury Place Retirement Residence Toronto, ON
I was recovering from back surgery, and the care and attention I received at Canterbury Place was wonderful. The staff and the residents made me feel very welcome. I participated in many of the activities...
Mom did not like the small activity room and felt bedroom was too small. Mom felt " clastrophobic". Mom decided that Toronto is too busy for her.
- See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Canterbury Place Retirement Residence
Senior Housing Types Provided at Canterbury Place Retirement Residence
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.