356 Kent Drive Bellefontaine OH 43311
We offer senior living that is tailored to your lifestyle needs and preferences:
- Tai Chi classes
- Lively bingo and card games
- Shopping trips to the nearby Highpoint Village shopping center
- Cultural activities at Bonifas Fine Arts Center and Bay College Performing Arts
- Gardening or relaxing in our spacious tree filled courtyard
- Stylish yet cozy lounges that are ideal for fireside chats
- Family programs as well as overnight accommodations and a private dining area for entertaining guests
- Pets are welcome
- In house beauty and barber salon
- TV room
- Computer area
- Elegant meals in our restaurant style dining area
Our caring staff provides assistance with dressing, bathing and medication management while being respectful of the resident's dignity and independence. We coordinate with home health, physical therapy and occupational therapy needs as necessary. We have a wanderguard system in place and we are always mindful of resident health and safety. Our closest hospital is Mary Rutan hospital which is three miles to the north.
Pricing at Campbell Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Campbell Place
- Love it!!
Continued to be impressed with the care my Grandma receives. She loves Campbell Place and everyone is always so welcoming to us :) We just left another Family Night and the work they put into their programs...
- Thank u Campbell house
My mom has always been very independent ,living on her own, until this year, when she hurt her arm. We were advised by her dr. To check out all the assisted living communities around logan county, n find one...
- Mine and my wife's thoughts on Campbell Place
The community is updated, efficient and clean. It is a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. The family nights they hold once a month have true value. My mother has really improved in her mobility and strength....
- See all 17 community reviews
Community Details at Campbell Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Campbell Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.