356 Kent Drive Bellefontaine OH 43311
We offer senior living that is tailored to your lifestyle needs and preferences:
- Tai Chi classes
- Lively bingo and card games
- Shopping trips to the nearby Highpoint Village shopping center
- Cultural activities at Bonifas Fine Arts Center and Bay College Performing Arts
- Gardening or relaxing in our spacious tree filled courtyard
- Stylish yet cozy lounges that are ideal for fireside chats
- Family programs as well as overnight accommodations and a private dining area for entertaining guests
- Pets are welcome
- In house beauty and barber salon
- TV room
- Computer area
- Elegant meals in our restaurant style dining area
Our caring staff provides assistance with dressing, bathing and medication management while being respectful of the resident's dignity and independence. We coordinate with home health, physical therapy and occupational therapy needs as necessary. We have a wanderguard system in place and we are always mindful of resident health and safety. Our closest hospital is Mary Rutan hospital which is three miles to the north.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Campbell Place Reviews
- Mine and my wife's thoughts on Campbell Place
The community is updated, efficient and clean. It is a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. The family nights they hold once a month have true value. My mother has really improved in her mobility and strength....
- A good time message
Campbell Place is a very friendly place. It is also a safe place to live. It is always kept very clean and neat. Our meals are prepared in a very nice way and usually adaptable to everyone. We have nice...
- The Best Assisted Care in Ohio
The experience my family has had with the Campbell Place has been Amazing. It is nice to see my Mom loved and cared for just as we would at home. We come daily during all hours of the day and night for visits....See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.