Butler Street Senior Living (Opening Fall 2020)
3251 Butler Street Harrisburg PA 17103
Offering a range of activities, outings, and cultural and educational opportunities, Butler Street ensures that residents are as active as they want to be, while providing places for quiet socializing and private contemplation. And, with certified personal care staff on-site 24/7, assistance with such things as medication, dressing or mobilization is never far away if needed.
At Butler Street, residents enjoy superior amenities including beautifully appointed apartments and restaurant-style dining, along with a wide range of interesting, fun and educational activities, as well as a comprehensive program of customized care. An independent, active and fulfilling lifestyle is encouraged for each resident, and dedicated staff members are available to meet the individual needs of residents at any hour of the day or night.
Amenities & Services
• Studio and one bedroom apartments and private bedroom suites; a comfortable living area, kitchenette and bathroom with walk-in shower; individually controlled air conditioning and heating; emergency response system; wall-to-wall carpeting • Bed-making, trash removal, housekeeping and linen services • Medication management program • 24-hour security and staff on-site • Homestyle meals served restaurant-style • Activities program featuring art classes, games, lectures, movies and socials • Weekly outings to local shopping and cultural destinations
Medical & Wellness
• Physical, occupational, and speech therapy • Trained personal care staff available 24/7 • Individualized wellness service plans • On-site licensed nurse • Regular visits by third-party medical specialists • Exercise and strength training programs
Pricing at Butler Street Senior Living (Opening Fall 2020)
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Butler Street Senior Living (Opening Fall 2020)
Community Details at Butler Street Senior Living (Opening Fall 2020)
Senior Housing Types Provided at Butler Street Senior Living (Opening Fall 2020)
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.