Brookdale Delta AL
7323 Delta Commerce Drive Lansing MI 48917
Likewise, at Brookdale Delta, everything about our intimate community works to improve the lives of our own residents. Our residents enjoy high quality personalized assisted living services with a care plan that is regularly reviewed to meet changing needs. Our staff is highly trained and available around the clock to help as needed while encouraging independence and respecting the privacy of residents.
Residents at Brookdale Delta enjoy the following services and amenities in our stunning, home-like community:
- Private apartment homes with ample common areas to entertain and socialize
- An accessible community for residents with limited mobility
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Vibrant and diverse activities schedule tailored to the interests of residents
- Regular personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Professional nurses on call around the clock
Pricing at Brookdale Delta AL
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Delta AL
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Delta AL
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.