Brookdale Wayne AL/MC
820 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne NJ 07470
Brookdale Wayne sits on a hilltop and overlooks beautiful woods with active wildlife. Our community is warm and welcoming with a compassionate and dedicated staff. Residents choose from studio and one-bedroom apartment homes to find the best home for their lifestyle. Our community has several spacious common areas and resort-style amenities that make life at Brookdale Wayne worry and hassle-free.
Our services and amenities include:
- Beauty parlor
- Activity room and multi-purpose room
- Library and computer lab
- Wellness center
- Outdoor areas with walking paths
- Fun activities scheduled created with resident input
- Three homemade meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
Brookdale Wayne AL/MC Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Wayne AL/MC Reviews
- Good Experience, Tour Went Well
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. Everything went well, and this is nice community. The staff I cam across was kind, and very friendly. It was a pleasant experience. Everyone was very nice...
- Brooksdale - Dedicated to Life
I am impressed by the sincere concern that the administrators and staff of the Brookdale Senior Community ave for the physical and emotional welfare of each one of the residents. Within the...
Rooms were very nice but overall it's not for us. Understaffed. No outdoors to speak of (i.e. porch, walking grounds, etc.) And when/if time comes, only 1 medicaid bed available. Because of that, it is...See all 7 community reviews
Brookdale Wayne AL/MC Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Wayne AL/MC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.