1111 Ulatis Drive Vacaville CA 95687
At Brookdale Vacaville, we offer two types of care services including assisted living and memory care. Residents and their families have peace of mind knowing that they can stay in our community and around familiar surroundings if their needs change over time. Our tenured and compassionate staff encourage independence safely, being readily available to offer care services without being intrusive.
Known as a leader in senior living solutions, Brookdale Vacaville offers extensive services and amenities, including:
- Restaurant-style dining services
- Group outings to local attractions, shopping and dining
- Monthly theme parties
- Cozy and inviting living room with fireplace
- A choice of apartment style homes with kitchenette and walk-in shower
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Pricing at Brookdale Vacaville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Vacaville
It was a great place to put our parents. They really liked it also.
- A little too spread out...
After touring this facility, I saw that it was fairly nice. The building seemed a bit older, but it was still clean. My primary concern with this Brookdale location was the fact that the building was too spread...
- Good fit for mother-in-law
My mother-in-law has adjusted well. The staff is friendly, the community is clean and she is getting involved in activities. We chose this community because she liked the atmosphere right away.
- See all 32 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Vacaville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Vacaville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.