Brookdale Tulsa Midtown
5211 South Lewis Avenue Tulsa OK 74105
Our elegant and stately community is warm and welcoming, inviting residents from all different backgrounds home. Residents enjoy highly personalized care services from a tenured and passionate staff dedicated to providing high quality care services. Our residents are proud to call Brookdale Tulsa Midtown home and we are proud of the personality and vibrancy our residents bring to our community.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities for residents to feel comfortable and at home including:
- An active lifestyle with regular outings and engaging programs
- Fine dining services with a choice of entrees
- A strong partnership with the local community that includes live musicians and a monthly Alzheimer's support group
Pricing at Brookdale Tulsa Midtown
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Tulsa Midtown
Very grand as you come up the drive. Not much parking, not many of the residents drive. It is older but they are giving it a face lift. This was my 85 year old Mom's pick, she felt most comfortable there...
- A safe place
Brookdale Tulsa Midtown is just wonderful my husband and I are very thankful. We both call it a safe place to be and I couldn’t say anything better about this place. I give this place a five star rating.
- Trilled With This Community
I couldn't be any more pleased with this community. This is a wonderful community, and my mother is doing well since her move here. Before her move to this community, we were told to start planning for...
- See all 33 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Tulsa Midtown
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Tulsa Midtown
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.