801 Wilson Avenue Tullahoma TN 37388
At Brookdale Tullahoma, residents choose from five floor plans to find the apartment home that best meets their lifestyle needs. Our wide hallways and one-story community is a perfect fit for residents with limited mobility. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Tullahoma include:
- An outdoor courtyard with gardens and a swing
- Ice cream parlor
- Pet-friendly community for small pets under 20 pounds
- Delicious and nutritious meals served in our elegant dining room
- Life enriching programs and social activities
We believe in a holistic approach to care that helps residents to thrive and engage in our community. Through our numerous services and amenities, residents quickly feel at home.
Pricing at Brookdale Tullahoma
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Tullahoma
- Very nice place
I think they do an excellent job at Brookdale Tullahoma. They really went out of their way to make the transition go smoothly, and even rented some furniture for my loved one so she could get settled in while...
- Seemed like a nice place!
We looked into this community while searching for senior living options for a loved one. All of the Brookdale properties we looked into seemed like very nice places, and Brookdale Tullahoma was no exception!...
This was the first place I looked at and seemed to fit the need perfectly. This is now Mom's place and has been for nearly 2 months, with future years in the plan. Really hard to rate some of the categories...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Tullahoma
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Tullahoma
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.