100 Summerfield Village Lane Syracuse NY 13215
At Brookfield Summerfield, our residents enjoy easy convenience to the big city in a tranquil and peaceful neighborhood setting. Everything about our community is designed with our residents in mind and works to make Brookfield Summerfield feel like home. Residents enjoy a worry and care free life while we handle all the hassles of daily living. Services and amenities at Brookfield Summerfield include:
- Full-service dining with restaurant-style service
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Door to door transportation services to appointments, churches and other community events
- Fitness and wellness programs to keep seniors healthy and active
- Access to a warm and caring staff around the clock
- An on-site general store managed by residents for residents
- Outdoor walking paths to relax, read or socialize with friends
Pricing at Brookdale Summerfield
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Summerfield
- The perfect place!
The staff here is great and they care. Actually all of the people that work here make it a point to know the residents by there name. That makes me feel good like they really care about my loved one. The...
- Very Pleased With The Place
The woman who helped us was wonderful, she came right out to talk to my loved one and was very, very accommodating. We talked to several residents there and they were very pleased with the place and it seems...
- Villas at Summerfield… worth visiting and considering for an aging parent!
My mother moved to the Villas at Summerfield. She tells me many of the lunches and dinners are tasty, but some are just fair. We have found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. They do seem to know...
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Summerfield
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Summerfield
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.