Brookdale Santa Barbara
911 Santa Barbara Boulevard Cape Coral FL 33991
At Brookdale Santa Barbara, our staff is carefully chosen to work with seniors who have Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. They are dedicated to providing individualized care services in a way that promotes independence, dignity and privacy.
Our residents enjoy a gentle daily routine that gives them comfort and peace of mind which includes mental and physical workouts, practicing daily life skills and engaging activities. Services and amenities at Brookdale Santa Barbara include:
- An award-winning dining program designed especially for people with dementia
- Personalized care plans that are reviewed and adapted regularly
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services, including trash removal
- Transportation services
- Medication management
- Access to a highly trained staff around the clock
Pricing at Brookdale Santa Barbara
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Santa Barbara
- A nice community
The caregivers at this community are excellent and take good care of my loved one. The food seems to be ok. The community is clean and the grounds are nice. I am pleased with this community and I would recommend...
- Brookdale's dark side
My first visit was good. Their people had come to our home to evaluate my wife for the care she would need. They seemed fully prepared. They quoted us $4500 a month. moving was smooth. Day 2 I was called to...
- A tour for care
We liked the tour here at this community. The staff were nice and caring to answer the questions we had on the care that is needed. The menu seems appealing and the activities are offered to the residents who...
- See all 21 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Santa Barbara
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Santa Barbara
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.