Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose
33800 Southeast Frederick Scappoose OR 97056
Our home is filled with activities and amenities which fill our residents' days with laughter, comfort, and security. Every resident has their favorite activity but some of the most popular options include:
- Day trips to the coast or Mt. St. Helen's
- Feeding the koi in the courtyard pond
- Holiday celebrations such as our Christmas party and annual Easter egg hunt
- Live music
- Outings to downtown where we browse the shops and visit the senior center
- Pie baking
- Relaxing by the fire place with a good book
- Visits to the Oregon Humane Society
Our wonderful staff treat each resident as a member of their own family, and we pride ourselves on keeping residents as active and independent as possible, while respecting their needs and dignity. With that in mind, we offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing, and other activities of daily living.
At Brookdale Rose Valley Cottages, we offer not only a place to live, but a place to laugh, learn, love, and belong.
Pricing at Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose
- My tour
This looked like a nice community when I visited. The people I met were nice and knowledgable. They offer daily activities and some nice amenities. The community we chose was in a better location for us.
- Pro's: Friendly staff, Indepe...
Pro's: Friendly staff, Independent living cottages. Con's: Food good, but not impressive, building reasonably maintained, young staff person smoking outside front entrance while with residents. ...
Community Details at Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.