3100 Old Centre Avenue Portage MI 49024
Brookdale Portage is proud to offer high quality personalized assisted living services in a home-like setting. We treat our residents like we do our very own family, acknowledging their needs quickly and compassionately while respecting their privacy, independence and dignity.
Everything about Brookdale Portage, from our home-like decor to our intimate common areas, is designed with the comfort of our residents in mind. Additionally, residents enjoy an abundance of services and on-site amenities including:
- Highly personalized care with a service plan that is regularly reviewed to meet changing needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Full service dining with three balanced meals every day and snacks available throughout the day
- A well-trained staff on-site around the clock
- A vibrant and busy activities schedule tailored to meet the needs of residents
- Outdoor areas including a courtyard and a garden
Pricing at Brookdale Portage
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Portage
- A tour for mom
We toured this commmunity and we wanted a community that would be able to assist more with her care. The community is clean and we felt that this community was too small for what we needed. They do offer a...
- Our tour
This is a nice community and the staff I met were nice. They have an enclosed walking path and they seem to offer some nice activities. This community would not accept our loved one as they were not able...
- Improvements needed.
The tour at this community was not what we wanted. The staff took me to a room that was not clean and we did not want my mom in a community where the staff is not cleaning the rooms. We did not see a menu and...
- See all 33 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Portage
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Portage
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.