Brookdale Patriot Heights
5000 Fawn Meadow San Antonio TX 78240
Our staff is specially trained to encourage independence while providing customized care services. Residents at Brookdale Patriot Heights thrive, enjoying all that our 24-acre campus has to offer. Our home is a luxury retreat boasting tasteful decor and spacious common areas that welcome each resident home. We offer carefree living for residents while we manage their home maintenance needs and take care of cooking and cleaning, freeing up their time to develop new interests, hobbies and activities.
The resort-style amenities and services at Brookdale Patriot Heights work together to enhance the lives of residents and include:
- Outdoor courtyard with landscaped grounds and walking paths
- Fitness programs specifically designed to meet the needs of seniors
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- On-site entertainment and activities that encourage community engagement
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Patriot heights is constantly accommodating to my needs. My family doesn't live San Antonio so it's difficult to have them bring me in items but patriot heights goes the extra mile and helps my family...
We toured Brookdale Patriot Heights. The staff was friendly and they gave a nice presentation of their community. It was a clean and well-kept community. We chose another community based on location.
very nice staff and residents are happy. this one is far from us though, about 35 minutes away.See all 33 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.