Brookdale Park Place Tigard
8445 Southwest Hemlock Portland OR 97223
We are a very active community both indoors and outdoors, with activities including:
- We take numerous trips into Portland for shopping, cultural events, and the very popular Winter Wonderland show at the Portland International Raceway.
- We also take frequent advantage of our close proximity to Spirit Mountain Casino and the coast.
- We have an annual fishing trip, and our chef is very happy to cook our catch.
- Our bell choir puts on frequent concerts, and the sound they make is heavenly.
- We have several daily exercise groups.
- We have our own community store, which is entirely run and managed by residents.
- Many churches offer in house services, Bible studies, Catholic Communion, and hymn sing-alongs.
Our studio and one-bedroom apartments provide all of the comforts of your previous home, including kitchenettes complete with refrigerators and microwaves. The private bath has a wheelchair roll-in shower and built-in grab bars. Apartments have individual climate controls, and all utilities are included except for telephone. There is ample storage space throughout the apartment, and we encourage you to decorate and truly make it your home. We know it wouldn't feel like home without your pet so small pets are welcome also.
We invite you to come and visit our oasis, and see for yourself why our residents love their home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Another Options For Us
At the time it was not a good fit for my loved one. I thought this community was too big to get any stimulation. I also believed they did not offer 24 hour care. It was not the right fit at the time I was touring....
They help me out!
So far, it is working out. Most of the personnel are very responsive and helpful. The food is marginal and edible. They don't come in and clean my apartment like they told me they would. Other than that,...
My brother's best care!
The care at this community. I like the staff and they are taking good care of my brother and that makes me very happy. The community is clean and always is nice to enjoy. My brother does like the menu and the...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.