6125 Hazel Avenue Orangevale CA 95662
Brookdale Orangevale offers premier assisted living services, giving residents the assistance they need while always promoting dignity and protecting privacy. Our residents come first, and our staff are dedicated to developing meaningful and lasting relationships with each person. Our community provides a holistic approach to care that strives to help residents develop a true sense of self and individuality while being actively engaged in community life.
Residents thrive at Brookdale Orangevale, enjoying a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Regular housekeeping services
- Daily activities and programs
- Personal care plans
- A choice of apartment style and layouts
- Spacious homes that include kitchenette, private bath and patio
- Pet-friendly living arrangement
Pricing at Brookdale Orangevale
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Orangevale
We Really liked Brookdale. Very friendly, professional and informative. Everything about our visit was exceptional.
- KUDOS HALLOWEEN PARTY
What a super nice friendly place. One feels the camaraderie between the staff and the residents. Very clean, fresh, and a happy atmosphere. Hard to guess it is an old residents folks because we all have...
- Wonderful, it feels like home
I moved in 5 mos ago and it feels like home. 2 things i like the most are:1- the friendliness of the staff 2- Food is exquisite and lots of choices
- See all 38 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Orangevale
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Orangevale
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.